Skip to main content

Online Diagnosis

This online test is not a substitute for a medical assessment. If you feel your ear / hearing needs medical treatment we advise you to contact your GP. Also if you have the following symptoms you should contact your GP:

Unilateral hearing loss, Pain , dizziness, unilateral tinnitus, sudden hearing loss and any other concerns.